- Buying/Selling Real Estate
- Planning and Zoning, Applications, Approval Process
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Real Estate Development
- Homeowner’s Associations – Liens and Rights
Corporate and Business
- Buying and Selling businesses (small & large businesses, corporations)
- Legal entity formations, Reorganizations
- Commercial transactions
- Financing (traditional and other)
- Living Wills, Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Family Partnerships
- Employment Contracts
- Dispute resolution
Medical Health System Law
- Health System Law
- Medical Practice Organization, Restructuring
- Partnership Equity Purchases, Sale
Formerly a Senior Partner in Wood, Herzog, Osborn & Bloom, P.C. and Osborn & Bloom, P.C., Attorney David L. Osborn established The Osborn Law Firm, LLC in 2001. Dave was born and raised in Fort Collins, Colorado, graduating from Fort Collins High School in 1961. Dave received his B.A. degree from Stanford University in 1965 and his law degree from Stanford University Law School in 1968. After graduation, Dave went to the U.S. Department of Justice (1968–1969) as an Honor Graduate in the Natural Resource Division, then on to be the Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of Colorado 1969-1971, the Deputy D.A. for Larimer County, 1971–1974 and then partner in Wood, Herzog, Osborn & Bloom, P.C., and Osborn & Bloom, P.C. from 1974-2001.
Dave has been married to his wife, Gretchen, for 44 years. The family’s two sons and four grandchildren all reside in Colorado. Dave enjoys sports (especially CSU sports), skiing, hiking and traveling.
Specializing in all areas of Real Estate, Business, Corporate, Employment, Estate Planning and Probate Law. Jeanne was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, and received her Bachelor’s degree in History and Pre-Law from Western State College of Colorado.
Paralegal Certificate received from University of Colorado in 2009.
Joined the firm from 1991–1997 and then again in November of 2009.
Jeanne has three daughters and enjoys attending her kids sporting events, hiking, biking and painting.
Areas of Specialty
- Real Estate Law
- Banking; Finance
- Business, Corporate Law and Transactions
- Employment Law
- Medical and Health System Law
- Estate Planning/Wills
- Board Member of the MCR Hospital Foundation.
- Member of Community Foundation of Northern Colorado Development Committee.
- Member of Major Gifts Committee for Poudre Valley Hospital System.
- Former Board Member of City of Fort Collins Human Relations Committee
- Poudre School District Education – Excellence Subcommittee